You are in the right place to know the different ways of HP gas booking online. LPG or liquified petroleum gas is one of the essential needs like water and electricity for most homes in India and worldwide. HP or Hindustan Petroleum was ranked 367th during 2016 in the Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s largest corporations. For nearly half a century from 1974, it provided gas and petroleum products to millions of Indians. Paying their bills online with the best buy now pay later loan app like MobiKwik helps millions of people in the nook and corner of India.
So, check out the different ways to make HP gas booking online and the benefits you can get through the best loan apps.
What is HP gas booking online?
HPCL or Hindustan Petroleum Chemicals Limited was incorporated in 1974 and taken over by the Indian government in 1976. Many other oil companies merged with HPCL to have over 25% of India’s PSU or public sector undertaking share. Out of the 20.8 crore gas consumer, HP has a major stake in supplying gas through its 3400 distributors across India. Hence for all of them to book the gas offline by visiting the distributors is a challenging task. Also, with the traffic and the pandemic restrictions, it is a tough task, and only HP gas booking online will help them do it instantly. It also reduces costs and saves time for millions of consumers because they can now book instantly from the comfort of their homes.
Different ways of HP gas booking online
LPG gas is the best alternative cooking medium, even better than traditional wood fire or pumping stoves. Apart from being environmentally friendly, they also reduce the risk of many diseases, especially lung ailments caused by smoke and others. Hence Indians are fast changing to gas cooking, and over 20.8 crore households now have gas connections. HP being one of the major gas suppliers in India further facilitates the Indians to book gas every month online easily. There is no need for the traditional methods of going to the distributor or agency to book gas. Though most people still book their gas through IVRS or interactive voice response system, SMS and Whatsapp, many now are booking HP gas online through apps because of the increased use of smartphones. If you are not one of them, it is easy for HP gas booking online with the following simple steps.
Simple steps for HP gas booking online
- Download the HP app from Google Play Store or App Store.
- Register on the app by providing all the essential details.
- Key in the OTP sent on the registered mobile number to create a login id and password.
- Book the gas whenever needed by logging on the app.
- Pay the amount on delivery of gas cylinders.
- Also, pay the gas cost online through net banking, debit or credit cards, etc.
- Pay via BNPL or buy now or pay later service provided by MobiKwik.
Benefits of HP gas booking via loan app
With smartphones, the ease of HP gas booking online has been rising in recent years.
- Saves time, money, and effort of traveling to agencies and booking the gas.
- Can check the status of booking and track the delivery time of gas.
- Book HP gas anytime from anywhere instantly.
- Pay the gas cost online through net banking, debit, or credit cards.
- BNPL or buy now pay later instant app enables to pay for it even without money in the bank.
- No interest for availing BNPL if paid on time.
- Many offers and deals offered by the app reduce the burden of gas costs.
- No extra charges for booking or paying for the gas online by apps.
- Instant, safe, and quick booking and payment for gas refills.
Gas is an essential need for nearly 30 million households in India, of which HP supplies for most of them. The above facts, ways, and benefits will help you with instant HP gas booking online without any hassle.