Modern times and their innovations may have eased our lives, but they have also caused us to regress several years with our diets. We have fewer pure minerals in our bodies and a whole lot of deficiencies.
One such mineral that should ideally be abundantly found in our foods is magnesium. And the good news is that it is relatively easy to supplement. How? Magnesium oil sprays.
In fact, magnesium spray is said to be far more effective than ingesting oral magnesium pills.
Read on to know more about the wonders of magnesium oil.
What is Magnesium Oil?
Magnesium oil is made by combining magnesium chloride flakes with water.
Magnesium oil is not a genuine oil. When magnesium chloride flakes are combined with distilled water, they acquire an oily texture, thus the name.
It can be made at home and stored in spray or applicator bottles. Alternatively, one can purchase it in medical and grocery stores.
Medical Applications of Magnesium Oil
Magnesium sprays have a plethora of uses. Here are the 6 most common ones.
1. Regulates Chronic Disease
The spray is quite beneficial in the treatment of chronic conditions such as:
- Asthma: Magnesium chloride is a muscle relaxant; therefore, it prevents airway narrowing and tightness, alleviating asthma symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia: Magnesium deficiency is linked to insulin resistance and type 2 diabetes. Magnesium chloride is the most easily absorbed form of the mineral, making it advantageous for those with diabetes.
- Diabetes: Fibromyalgia is defined by debilitating pain, discomfort, exhaustion, and disturbed sleep. Individuals with this disease have low magnesium levels in their bodies. Utilizing a magnesium supplement can assist in decreasing pain by relaxing the muscles.
2. Improves Hair Health and Growth
When applied to the scalp, magnesium oil prevents hair loss, nourishes the hair, and decreases dandruff. Increased calcium levels coupled with low magnesium levels in the body can clog hair follicles, resulting in hair loss. Increasing magnesium levels promotes hair growth while also improving scalp health.
3. Assists in Reducing Pre-menstrual Syndrome
Magnesium regulates muscle contractions, calcium levels and neuromuscular signals in the body. A magnesium spray can help muscles relax and contract, relieving discomfort and alleviating cramps during PMS.
4. Helps Ease Anxiety and Depression
Studies suggest that 45% of Australians will experience a mental illness such as anxiety or depression.
Low magnesium levels are frequently correlated with increased anxiety and depression. While medication is often used to treat anxiety disorders and depression, individuals who suffer from such mental illnesses can benefit greatly from using magnesium sprays.
5. Treats Skin Issues and Reduces Skin Aging
Magnesium oil is often used to treat acne and rapid skin aging. It aids in reducing skin oily skin, which in turn helps reduce acne.
Furthermore, it fights oxidative stress, responsible for wrinkles, dark spots, as well as other signs of skin aging.
6. Helps Regulate Heart Health
A significant advantage of using magnesium oil is that it helps boost cardiovascular health.
Magnesium deficiency can raise the risk of cardiovascular disease. Researchers have also observed that those who get magnesium immediately following a cardiac arrest have a decreased risk of death. Furthermore, it has been found that increasing magnesium intake reduces the chance of having a stroke.
While it is vital to exercise and eat healthily to maintain overall heart health, a magnesium spray can provide a much-needed extra boost.
To Wrap Up
Magnesium oil has the potential to treat a wide range of ailments. Furthermore, having it accessible in spray form makes it much handier. However, it is always good to consult with a doctor before using it to avoid any adverse effects.
Author name- Grace