The Oracle 22D quarterly update is now available, bringing users new features and improvements. To benefit from Oracle’s cutting-edge capabilities while being certain that none of their essential business operations will cease to function following the update, businesses need a thorough testing strategy. This blog will provide a high-level overview of all impacted modules and capabilities for Oracle Cloud’s Financials, SCM, and HCM modules in addition to test recommendations for the Oracle 22D release.
The Financials, SCM, and HCM modules are affected by the new features in Oracle Cloud 22D release, and these changes are all delivered through the release notes for Oracle 22D.
Oracle Cloud 22D updates in the Financials module
Payables: New Features
- With the Oracle Cloud Financials 22D upgrade, a worker can now create a bank account without knowing the bank’s name or the name of the branch by searching for a bank by routing number (in the US) or sort code (in the UK) from a dropdown menu.
- Enhancements to the Receivables User Interface have been made to enhance the administration of negative invoices and transaction completion.
- The following General Ledger procedures can now be conducted concurrently with the new Oracle Cloud 22D release: AutoPost Journals, Manual Posting of Journals, and AutoReverse Journals. Users can also run many instances of the AutoPost Journals function simultaneously.
Oracle Cloud 22D Updates in the Procurement/SCM Module
- When a change order is implemented, holds are automatically validated when matched invoices are present thanks to the Oracle Cloud 22D version. Due to this, if the purchase order change eliminates the hold condition, manual validation won’t be required to release invoice holds.
- To avoid duplicate supplier registration, the supplier model includes checks such as the firm name, D-U-N-S number, taxpayer ID, and tax registration number of the registered company.
- When establishing purchase documents from the negotiating award, users of the Oracle Cloud 22D release have the option to automatically initiate an approval.
- Depending on whether it’s an adjustment or a new round, they can direct the negotiation or award paperwork to the appropriate approver.
- Sourcing, Supplier Qualification Management, Procurement Contracts, and the Supplier all now have more functionality.
Oracle Cloud 22D Updates in the HCM Module
- Oracle touchpoints have been added as part of the Oracle Cloud 22D update to foster meaningful connections between staff members and supervisors.
- For the notifications of assigned development goals by HR, some feature settings have been renamed.
- With the use of Autocomplete Rules, the planned start and finish dates can now be set as defaults in Childbirth and Placement Dates.
- With the Oracle Cloud 22D release, time and labor time cards have been connected with Global HR’s deletion assignment procedure.
- The Generate Time Cards job is now easily accessible from the Time Management work area’s Tasks panel tab or by using the new quick action.
- Global HR, HCM Common Architecture, Talent Management, Global Payroll, Recruiting, and Benefits all now have extra features and functions.
- The majority of enterprises don’t have the time to manually test all of their crucial business processes, workflows, security roles, and end-to-end integrations with just two weeks till the introduction of Oracle 22D. You may effectively go through the Oracle Cloud 22D update with less time, money, and effort if you use Opkey’s managed cloud services.
The majority of enterprises don’t have the time to manually test all of their crucial business processes, workflows, security roles, and end-to-end integrations within two weeks. You may effectively go through the Oracle Cloud 22D update with less time, money, and effort if you use Opkey’s managed cloud services.